1. Use Night Shift mode to reduce blue light exposure before bedtime. This will help you sleep better at night.
2. Use the Do Not Disturb feature to silence all incoming notifications. This is great when you need to focus on work or study.
3. Take advantage of the new Home Screen widgets to quickly glance at important information.
4. Use Siri Shortcuts to automate common tasks on your iPhone.
5. Use the Files app to manage all your documents and files in one place.
6. Use Apple Pay to make contactless payments with your iPhone.
7. Use the new Memoji feature to create a custom animated emoji that looks like you.
8. Use AirDrop to wirelessly share files between Apple devices.
9. Use iCloud Keychain to store your passwords and credit card information securely in the cloud.
10. Use Screen Time to monitor your device usage and set limits for yourself.
how to put iphone 12 on vibrate
There are two ways to put your iPhone 12 on vibrate. First, you can go to Settings -> Sounds -> Vibrate on Ring. Second, you can use the Control Center to quickly toggle vibrate on or off. To access the Control Center, simply swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen.
How to use Night Shift mode on iPhone 12
To use Night Shift mode, go to Settings -> Display & Brightness -> Night Shift. Then, you can schedule Night Shift to turn on automatically at sunset, or you can manually turn it on whenever you want. Night Shift mode will reduce the amount of blue light emitted by your iPhone 12, making it easier for you to sleep at night.
How to use Do Not Disturb on iPhone 12
To use Do Not Disturb, go to Settings -> Do Not Disturb. Then, you can schedule Do Not Disturb to turn on automatically at a certain time, or you can manually turn it on whenever you want. When Do Not Disturb is turned on, all incoming notifications will be silenced.
How to take advantage of the new Home Screen widgets on iPhone 12
The new Home Screen widgets in iOS 14 are great for quickly glancing at important information. To add a widget to your Home Screen, simply tap and hold on an empty space. Then, select the “+” icon and choose the widget you want to add.
How to use Siri Shortcuts on iPhone 12
Siri Shortcuts are a great way to automate common tasks on your iPhone. To add a Siri Shortcut, go to Settings -> Siri & Search. Then, tap on the “+” icon and select the task you want to automate.
How to use the Files app on iPhone 12
The Files app is a great way to manage all your documents and files in one place. To access the Files app, simply tap on the “Files” icon on your Home Screen. Then, you can browse through your files and folders, or search for a specific file using the search bar.